Friday, December 21, 2007

Good Point


Personally, I don't care if there's a hidden meaning in Huckle-berry's spot.

Sometimes a cigar is just a smoke and a cross is just a bookcase.

I don't get upset with "Happy Holidays" for the mere reason that in a short span of time there's Hanukkah, Christmas and New Year's.

I tell people to have a nice Christmas and grow weary of the attacks on the holiday.

I know this is probably a very controversial thing, but may I say to you, Merry Christmas!” Mr. Huckabee told an audience of 200 in Marshalltown on Thursday morning.

Later he told another crowd...

What’s wrong with our country, what is wrong with our culture, is that you can’t say the name Jesus Christ without people going completely berserk.”

I saw a video where he also alluded to the fact there would have been no controversy if he swore "Jesus Christ" on prime time television and the scientific community is united in that fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home