Sunday, February 10, 2008

Leap of Faith


Here's Huckster-bee on yesterday's results...

"I majored in miracles, and I still believe in them."

He's still 64 delegates behind Romney and he dropped out!

It hasn't been going well for Hellary lately and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Not only did she get swept by Obambi, two networks made interesting programming choices.

From Ben Smith at Politico...

Now on MSNBC

A full hour of its biographical program, "Headliners & Legends."

The subject: Hillary Clinton.

(This pre-empts the regularly scheduled programming, a show called Deadly Encounter. Not joking.)

OUCH!

Wait, it gets better(?)

Monday Hellary had a National Town Hall meeting on the Hallmark Channel.

Per Slate...

The hour's one jolt came when the Hallmark Channel dropped the curtain on the senator the instant her hour was up. She was talking about droughts ("I know this is an important issue. I will do everything I can to put it on our national agenda as your—"), when the network cut her off midsentence and, at long last, cued up A Season for Miracles and its kiddie narrator: "I never believed in angels and fairy tales. …"

Let's go to the videotape.



Here's Patti LaBelle.



I know the video's lame, its the only Patti version I could find.

There is a LeAnn Rimes version which is good, but Patti wails!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home