Friday, February 22, 2008

No 5th Grader's here


I watched a ROUGH half hour, or so, of the Dummycrat debate last night.

Here's what I heard.

In Bambi's opening statement...

I've met a young woman who gets three hours of sleep a night because she has to work the night shift even as she's going to school full time, and still can't afford to provide the health care for her sister who's ill.

I'm not able to provide health care for my sister's either, or my Mother, or my nieces, or my In-Laws, or...

I found it interesting that neither Hellary or Barry chose to characterize President Bush's foreign policy as "Cowboy Diplomacy".

I guess that's something you don't mess with in Texas and the scientific community is united in that fact.

It sounded like Jesse Jackson when Obambi was talking about trade...

...it has to be viewed not just through the lens of Wall Street, but also Main Street...

Keep Hope Alive!

Obambi and Hellary agreed on providing a path to legalization for illegal immigrants that includes paying a fine, paying back taxes and learning English.

Barry even called it a "significant" fine, but then went on to rail that immigrants can't afford to pay the thousands of dollars in immigration fees.

How the hell could they pay "significant fines" and back taxes then?

How does it make sense for Hellary to be against English as our official language, yet she believes it remains important as "our common unifying language" and necessary for immigrants to learn?

At that point I'd had enough and "flipped off" the Dummycrats and CNN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home