Thursday, February 28, 2008

UN-Patriotic Employer


It once was "The Newspaper Iowa Depends Upon".

It's a good thing the Ragister dumped that slogan years ago.

The last I knew it went with "full of life" which for members of their art department is more accurate and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Outsourcing Leaves Some Des Moines Register Employees Without Jobs

I must have missed their coverage of this, but not WHO/TV13.

It's not new to the newspaper industry, I blogged about it last May.

The Ragister's ads are going to be created in India.

I am thinking it is already being done with the ad I saw that misspelled Daytona two weeks ago.

I'm betting the Ragister has ran editorials critical of other companies shipping jobs overseas.

This wouldn't happen under Barry's Patriot Act.

With jobs here or there we still lose as long as Rekha's writing for them.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home