Thursday, April 17, 2008

No Mo Rocca


Dick Cheney was actually funny at the Radio & TV Correspondents Dinner last night.

He started off donning his fly fishing hat and sunglasses and stating...

"You'd be amazed at how many guys want to go fishing with me these days."

He also did a pimp job on Gore-BULL warming...

"...with every passing day the evidence has been catching my attention. I have no doubt, none at all, that we are in the midst of a global warming. Or, as I prefer to call it...SPRING."

"And I don't want to sound like an alarmist, but it's going to get a lot warmer before it gets cooler."

Cheney reeled them in with...

"Mo used to host a TV show called Things I Hate About You. I'm sure I've seen that program, only I believe it's now called Countdown With Keith Olbermann."

Mitt Romney was terrific with his Top Ten Reasons why he dropped out.

Among them...

"There weren't as many Osmond's as I had thought."

"I'd rather get fat, grow a beard and try for the Nobel Prize."

"Once my wife Ann realized I couldn't win, my fund raising dried up."

As for Mo Rocca, he was more like MACACA and the scientific community is united in that fact.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home