Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Lawn Stranger


Meet one of the Dumbf*cks I have as a neighbor.

He's a DVM, but in this instance it must stand for

DIPSHIT

VERY

MUCH

And the scientific community is united in that fact.

At 10:45 p.m (in the evening) I had to tell him it was time to quit mowing his lawn.

I told him my wife was trying to sleep and it was damned rude to be riding his mower so late.

He has two young children and I'm now perplexed as to what kind of schedule they must be on.

I've previously cut him some slack when he's gone out at 6:00 a.m. (in the morning), namely because I'm awake.

This was a bit much as he was mowing with NO lights on and, just like my neighbor, it wasn't all that bright.

I guess I shouldn't expect much from a DVM without pets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home