Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Old Black Water


Keep on rollin'!

Blackwater handled the security for NObama in Afghanistan and helped out in Iraq.

That's the same Blackwater that drives the fiberals crazy.

NObama even said this about the security firm...

I don’t believe that they should be able to run amok, and put our own troops in danger, get paid three or four times or ten times what our soldiers are getting paid. I am the one who has been opposed to those operators."

Here's what he was reported to say after his trip...

"Blackwater is getting a bad rap."

That's a FISA caliber Flip-Flop and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Old black water, keep on rollin'

Gonna make everything all right
And I aint got no worries
cause I aint in no hurry at all

Old black water, keep on rollin'

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

We used to harmonize on the a capella part of that one back in high school choir. I was a bass so I got this part

I wanna honky tonk, honky tonk, honky tonk
(pause)
WITH you all night long...

7:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home