Saturday, August 30, 2008

They BROKE the news


MSNBC so clearly has its nose up Obama's butt that they have shit for brains.

You could make that argument for NBC too and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Speculation and opinion isn't NEWS, breaking or otherwise.

Hell, even twelve year old Jack Greenberg knows that and schooled MSNBC on it this week...

I try to stay objective through all my work. I try to do my best not to keep a political opinion, because as a journalist I always try to balance it out with what is on the other side.

Greenberg reiterated that on FOX NEWS...

I have to remain impartial as a journalist for Scholastic News.

I'm confused at why we put down honest success in this Country?

My neighbors have several houses (one main residence, a lake home and income properties) I don't begrudge them anything because I know how hard they've worked for what the have.

I'd love to have a second home on Maui, but I don't get angry at those that do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home