Thursday, October 23, 2008

Robo Calling



My answering machine recorded only part of an Obama Robo Call , from 877-420-8868.

I don't know if it was the same doofus as on the highlighted link, but the script that was recorded was similar (their computer started playing the call while our caller greeting was running, so the first part wasn't captured).

The Obama caller stated that "like you, I've been getting sleazy phone calls & mail from John McCain and his supporters viciously and falsely attacking Barack Obama."

You are NOT like me, because the only sleazy phone calls I've been getting have come from Barack Obama and his supporters and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Maybe I'm not getting contacted by McCain's camp because they've checked and found that I've already voted and therefore aren't wasting their resources.

The doofus continued with how "he used to support John McCain because he honorably served our Country."

In my call he accused McCain of continuing Bush's "vicious policies"?

The caller also stated that he had changed his mind and was voting for Obama.

Unlike the lemmings that dominate the Dummycrata, I was raised to think for myself and won't follw this fool as he plunges over the cliff to perish in the sea.

The call concluded with the disclaimer that it was from Campaign for Change, a project of the Iowa Democratic Party.

As you can see the project is not exclusive to the Iowa Dummycrat Party, as they spread the wealth with Hoosier Dummycrats.














The disclaimer also said it was part of Obama for America, the Obama seal folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home