Monday, November 24, 2008

PERJURER

Eugene Gessow, Director of the Iowa Department of Human Services, has committed perjury and the scientific community is united in that fact.

In a story by the Des Moines Register, photo by John Gaps III, Gessow maintains his primary residence for the past six years is in Rhode Island...

"Every four or five weeks - sometimes more, sometimes less - I fly home," he said. "And then I come back."

The problem, not caught by the Register, is that Gessow is registered to vote in BOTH states...

"I'm registered to vote there, and I'm also registered to vote here," he said. "But, of course, I only vote in one place."

Gessow should have looked at his Official Iowa Voter Registration Form because it provides a section to declare your previous registration.

When you sign the form you, Swear or Affirm "I do not claim the right to vote anywhere else"!

A large separate box also contains this...

WARNING:
If you sign this
form and you know
it is not true, you
can be convicted
of perjury and
fined up to $7,500
and/or jailed for up
to 5 years.

This man needs to be removed from his duties immediately!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home