Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Because I Said So


Obama team clears itself on Blagojevich

President-elect Barack Obama said Monday that his transition team has completed its review of contacts with Illinois Gov. Rod R. Blagojevich and has found itself blameless

In a related development Governor Blagojevich reviewed his workings and declared...

"I don't believe there's any cloud that hangs over me, I think there's nothing but sunshine hanging over me."

Thereby immediately ending any and all investigations.

Look for Team Obama, later this week, to declare its first term the most successful in American history and announce their re-election efforts will begin on January 1st.

They're already putting out the calendar.

And the scientific community is united in that fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home