Tuesday, December 02, 2008

SoS


Completely apropos is the acronym for Hillary's new position, Secretary of State.

Foreign Policy will be now handled by a woman whose experience Obama himself described...

When Senator Clinton brags 'I've met leaders from eighty countries'--I know what those trips are like! I've been on them. You go from the airport to the embassy. There's a group of children who do native dance. You meet with the CIA station chief and the embassy and they give you a briefing. You go take a tour of a plant that [with] the assistance of USAID has started something. And then--you go."

Not to mention lying about coming under sniper fire...

"There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

Of course here's Obama on his Foreign Policy experience...

"...So when I speak about having lived in Indonesia for four years, having family that is impoverished in small villages in Africa--knowing the leaders is not important--what I know is the people. . . ."

"I traveled to Pakistan when I was in college--I knew what Sunni and Shia was [sic] before I joined the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. . . ."

That three a.m. call will be coming, it'll say bend over and kiss your butt goodbye and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Save our Ship (of State).

Bill's all excited because that means the Mrs. will be out of the country often and he could keep her Senate seat warm.





1 Comments:

Blogger Grant Young said...

Dude,

What's your email... I keep getting it kicked back.

Word,
G$

12:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home