Sunday, January 25, 2009

Barack Zedong


For $49.50 you can carry the quotations of President Obama.

The History Company has created Pocket Obama an anthology of quotations borrowed from Barack Obama's speeches and writings.

They say it's an unofficial requirement for every citizen to own, to read, and to carry this book at all times.

That sounds eerily familiar and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Quotations from Chairman Mao was also pocket sized and was an unofficial requirement for every Chinese citizen to own, to read, and to carry it at all times.

You gave me fortune
You gave me fame
You me power in your gods name
I'm every person you need to be
I'm the cult of personality
Look into my eyes, what do you see?
Cult of personality
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you want to be
I'm the cult of personality

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Damn, I remember when I thought Living Colour was going to rule the planet in the 1990s. But Corey and Vernon got mad at each other and that was the end of that.

9:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home