Thursday, April 09, 2009

Marriage Mirage


The Big Lug Nut doesn't believe he broke the vow he made last year to protect traditional marriage.

Why?

Because the court made a distinction between civil marriage and religious marriage.

It is what it is, thanks for clearing that up Bill Clinton.

In January 2008, Culver told reporters he would "do whatever it takes" to seek a quick response in the Legislature if the Iowa Supreme Court ruled to legalize gay marriage.

As for Culver being Governor, I don't think Iowans will be married to it and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Also, the BLN explained why it took him so long to share his wisdom...

I think it’s appropriate to take as much time as necessary, and in my case about four days..."

Sounds like he's trying to emulate another President.

And when a CNN correspondent pressed Mr Obama on the time it took him to respond to the AIG issue, the president issued a swift retort.

"It took us a couple of days because I like to know what I'm talking about before I speak."

Uhhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home