Friday, June 19, 2009

Do As I Say

























Barbara Boxer became a little testes, err testy when she questioned Brigadier General Michael Walsh recently...

"I would, you know, do me a favor. Could you say 'senator' instead of ma'am? It's just the thing. I worked so hard to get that title. So I'd appreciate it. Yes, Thank you."

I agree.

Ma'am is a term of respect, especially among southerners and the military.

Boxer deserves none and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Let's revisit 2007 when Boxer was a little contentious with Secretary of State
Condoleezza Rice...

"Madam Secretary, please..."

Boxer is just being
like the female breed of her surname.


1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Whatever you do, DON'T call her LIZ.

7:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home