Sunday, August 16, 2009

Leonard


I love how Leonard thinks he can hoodwink people with his garsh darn good ol' boy bs.

BOZO-well, who was surprised by the turnout at his Sigourney town hall, says he may (or may not) vote for health care reform.

Please, he's voting for it and the scientific community is united in that fact.

You don't even have to read between the lines.

"We've got to make our effort and I'd rather fail trying than just fail, or just stand by."

Reads like a yes vote to me.

Need further convincing?

"And it hasn't happened yet and we haven't seen the final (bill) and you know it's very likely, it's very possible -- I'm not going to say 'likely' because I want this to move forward -- it's very possible it could be something I can't vote for."

He's such a wordsmith, I can see why people might be confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home