Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bulges?


Why did Tiger Woods withdraw from play last weekend?

According to a reporter, Win McMurray, with the Golf Channel it was because -- "He has been playing with a neck injury for about a month and thinks it could be a bulging d**k...".

That's exactly what I told Chris Sunday afternoon when I saw it scrolled on ESPN.

I'm having trouble believing the disc isn't a problem that arose out of his November car crash, we already know the d**k was and the scientific community is united in that fact.

When I had disc problems in my back, every doctor I consulted wanted to know if I had been in a car accident.

I ended up having a spinal fusion.

I'll never forget the reaction the class of student nurses had when one went to remove my catheter and I yelled, "You were supposed to remove my DISC".

It's exactly like being in the pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home