Sunday, May 30, 2010

Plug The Damn Hole


Chris noticed the irony of President Obama saying, "I'm not going to rest...until the leak is stopped at the source" as the press covered his Chicago holiday weekend -- this is his second getaway since the Gulf oil rig exploded April 20.

That's nothing new and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Last December he used these words while remaining on vacation with his family in Hawaii...

Obama: 'We will not rest' until air terror plotters caught

He went golfing the next day.

In January Obama said, "We will not rest until we build an economy that's ready for America's future".

The U.S. unemployment rate was 9.7% when he made that statement and now is 9.9%.

Hmmm...Who does this sound like?




















Oh yeah, another famous golfer.

"...I will pursue as my primary goal in life the killer or killers who slaughtered Nicole and Mr. Goldman. They are out there somewhere. Whatever it takes to identify them and bring them in..."

I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home