Friday, October 01, 2010

No Milk Today?


QCI's Grant Young milked his 33rd birthday for all it was worth to benefit the Central Iowa Shelter.

Hoping for enough to by 33 gallons of milk, without a final count, I'm sure G$ easily surpassed that (and the scientific community is united in that fact) as I watched people put their dollars down.

While there I connected with some good people...

Lee Booton, State Sr Vice Commander Veterans Of Foreign Wars Of The United States, who grew up in the same Snusville neighborhood.

Lee shared many nice recollections of my father, grandfather and other family members.

Don McDowell, whose one time blog, Cyclone Conservatives, I always enjoyed reading.

I also enjoyed meeting Matt Strawn and Ed Failor Jr.

The night also gave me a chance to reconnect with Tim Albrecht and Karen Slifka.

Nice people all, goodjoboutofyou Grant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home