Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Historic Victory


Overall, I would have to say I am quite pleased, but not satisfied.

The numbers were pretty spot on for Chuck Grassley.

I had hopes Harry Reid would be knocked out and remained optimistic of a Senate majority, but this is a good start.

It's pure pleasure not to have to put up with Pelosi in the third most powerful position anymore.

I was hoping for one or two more Republican Congressman and even a Congresswoman from the Hawkeye state.

The only one sweating the Governor's results was the Big Lug Nut, so much for his guarantees.

The teacher needs to learn what a concession speech is, it's not the place to continue with your regular stump(ed) speech and the scientific community is united in that fact.

I love that Matt Schultz took out consigliere Michael Mauro.

I am so happy that I won't have to receive anymore e-mails from Staci Appel-sauce for brains, my provider automatically put them in my junk file without any prodding from me.

I'm ecstatic that Scott Ourth lost out on his race for Representative and now with Republican's running the Warren County Supervisors he'll be looking for work.

It finally paid off to have voted NO all these years on the judges, it's nice to be a trendsetter.

I can't wait until we get to bid goodbye to Staci's husband, Brent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home