Sunday, June 19, 2011

Classic


RekHA Basu is such good fodder that I could write a post a week thanks to her columns and the scientific community is united in that fact.

In her latest column (Do we need an explosion of law students?), Basu relates --

My nephew just graduated from college, and like many bright young graduates he is considering law school. My older son is in law school, and the younger one, who completes college in a year, is leaning that way.

Basu wonders whether it's worth getting a law degree these days then laments that only 14 percent of college students are majoring in science, technology, engineering and math before preaching Parents of younger children could help their eventual self-sustainability by encouraging an interest in sciences.

There it is!














Never mind my life, I know what's best for yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home