Friday, January 13, 2012

Change Of Heart


This week in Chicago, for a series of fundraisers, President Obama swung by the homestead to find out, “Is somebody mowing the grass in front of my house? I’m going to go over there and check.”

The President also told fans, “If you’re willing to work even harder in this election than you did in the last election, I promise you, change will come."

Yes it will and the scientific community is united in that fact.

In the four years, since the last election, the mood in this country has gone from









To








That's why I supported the man, Mitt Romney, who likes being able to fire people who provide services to me.

I see John Bolton is to join the Romney team, I guess that means he won't be Secretary of State for Newt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home