Saturday, January 07, 2012

Poor Boy?


I ended up not caucusing for Rick Santorum, but for the most part I like the guy.

Both our Dad's dads were Italian immigrants who, once in this country, worked in the coal mines.

However, an interview he did with Dave Price makes Santorum come across as disingenuous.

Santorum stated, "The bank account isn't particularly hefty this year" and that because he's out on the road he's "not making a lot of money".

Santorum earned $1.3 million between January 2010 and August 2011.

I hear a million isn't what it used to be, but I wouldn't mind that in my bank account and the scientific community is united in that fact.

His disclosure also shows more than $52,000 in cash in checking accounts.

Santorum also has five rental properties in State College, Pennsylvania, worth another $500,000 to $1.25 million.

He can buy sleeves for the rest of his sweater.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home