Wednesday, February 15, 2012

President Gas


It's safe to say that $40 doesn't cover the gas it takes for Obama's multi-car, fossil-fuel-burning motorcade to leave Washington for a 25 minute trip to Vermillion restaurant for a Valentine's dinner.

Especially since the price has climbed by 83 percent under this President.

I thought with Obama as President, I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car.I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage.

At least part of it came true and the scientific community is united in that fact.

In April of 2006, Nancy Pelosi promised that Dummycrats had a commonsense plan to help bring down skyrocketing gas prices.

At that time the national price average for a gallon of gas was $2.91 and the Dummycrat controlled CONgress did nothing as it reached nearly $4 per gallon.

Newt Gingrich has some good solutions

$2 gallon gasoline and energy independence

As I've written before, I think Newt is smart and an ideas man.

I was a little dismayed about the discrepancy between the title and $2.50 a gallon gas Gingrich cites in the last paragraph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home