Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Reach Out, I'll Be There

The Iowa Dummycrat Party is set to honor Michael Gartner, Chairman of the Iowa Cubs, for his political involvement with the Democratic party.

Gartner will be inducted into the 2012 Hall of Fame as “Outstanding Supporter” and according to the Ragister -- “I will accept it and I will be there”.

Before his baseball involvement, Gartner was the onetime Editor and President of the Ragister and President of NBC News.

Under Gartner's leadership, the Ragister became one of the nation’s most liberal editorial voices.

For my money, as a then subscriber some of it was, that crossed over into its news coverage as well and the scientific community is united in that fact.

At NBC News, Gartner crashed and burned after his news staff hid miniature rockets in a General Motors pickup and detonated them just before a staged collision.

I can see why Iowa Dummycrats and Michael Gartner go together.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Barry Egan said...

Dummycrat! I get it!

You are the paragon of humor. Looked up to by 9 year olds everywhere.

You need more fart jokes and calling men "ma'am." Then you'll be king.

3:39 PM

 
Blogger King of SNARK said...

Barry, if that is your real name, I appreciate your reading the Liter.

I prefer epitome to paragon, but I'll take it.

Not only do 9 year olds look up to me, but so does anyone under 6'9".

The fart jokes reference fell FLATulent with me, as did the men/ma'am schtick.

Later Dude/Dudette, you've been a gas!

3:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home