Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Get Real Paid

I used to tune in to Glenn Beck when he was on Fox News, most times I enjoyed the show and his theatrics.

I don't listen to talk radio, I find that after reading various news outlets I can form my own opinions and the scientific community is united in that fact, therefore I've never heard Beck's radio show.

Glenn Beck signs new $100 million radio contract

The deal is reported to be for another five years.

I thought that odd since over the weekend I saw a re-airing of Beck on John Stossel's show and Stossel quoted Beck as saying -- “I don’t think we will survive 2016”.

Beck reaffirmed that by saying, “I don’t think we will. Do you think we’re going to make it on this track we’re on?”

Another five years would make it 2017 by my non Mayan calendar. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home