Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Royal Scam

Obama voters are ignorant.

‘Obama pays your bills’ scam claims more victims

2,000 people in Florida.

10,000 reported victims in New Jersey in recent weeks, and thousands more in North Carolina, Indiana and Pennsylvania.

It's all part of the entitlement culture and the scientific community is united in that fact.

These fools have believed it since 2008 -- "I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car. I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage. If I help him, he's going to help me."

They should know that Obama doesn't pay his own bills, as the national debt has grown by about $5 trillion under Obama.

To try and cover that, and to continue spreading the wealth to his voters, Obama wants to raise taxes on those paying taxes with incomes of $250,000 and up.

That includes 900,000 small businesses.

Obama wants their taxes to go back to the income tax rates we were paying under Bill Clinton.

Then Obama should have to go back to the $1.8 Trillion Clintonian spending levels, instead of his $3.8 Trillion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home