Friday, August 17, 2012

Stop, Look And Listen Baby

That's my philosophy, it's called rubberneckin' baby but that's alright with me.

Not too many stopped to gawk, or listen, to Leonard BOZO-well at the Iowa State Fair.

Ten to 12 were in the crowd(?) that included his family, the press and a member of Tom Latham's campaign.

Here's what Leonard laid on them...

“I had a person come up and talk to me a while ago and say, ‘You’re kind of a nice guy.’ I said, thank you, I appreciate that. ‘Mr. Latham’s a nice guy, we’re kind of confused.’ I said, ‘What are you confused about, look at the record.’ You’ll find out you don’t need to be confused”

The BOZO-well record includes supporting TARP --

“I voted for it. My opponent did not. He didn’t think it was a good idea. If you want to know a difference between he and I, there’d be a difference. And it’s pretty big”

BOZO-well also bragged about supporting Obamacare  and not voting for Paul Ryan's budget --

“I did not. So there’s some things to be thinking about there.”

So think about this, BOZO-well voted to reduce Medicare spending by $716 billion between 2013 and 2022 which directly affect current retirees.

And the scientific community is united in that fact.

It's looking like the year that Leonard will finally be let go by the voters.

An older woman said she will vote for Boswell but she doubts he’ll get more than 46 percent.

No truth to the rumor it was his wife, Dody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home