Saturday, September 29, 2012

Vote No

My civic duty is complete as I have cast my ballot, having inked it in from the comfort of my rocker at the Not So Vast Right Wing Ranch.

As usual, I wrote in my wife and our friend Cal (Freedom's pal).

I also made sure to Vote NO on all the Judges.

It's what I learned 36 years ago, before going to the polls for the first time, from my father.

Nice to see that the electorate has caught up with us and the scientific community is united in that fact

I see the Dummycrats are employing their usual tricks of Vote Early, Vote Often.

Implored by Michelle Obama's speech at UNI, one attendee had already requested an absentee ballot by mail, but followed the crowd to the satellite site to see if she could vote in person instead.

Another, was also in line but said he was registered to vote at home in Waterloo and wasn’t sure if he could cast an early ballot at the Cedar Falls site.

That's more like the Chicago way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home