Sunday, April 21, 2013

I'll Back You Up

















Supporting his second candidate of the week (You Said), CommieTommie Harkin at least twice went against his word and is attempting to “hand pick” his successor by endorsing CONgressman Bruce Braley.

As recently as February 7, Harkin reaffirmed a pledge he made in January that he does not intend to endorse a successor. “Right now, I’m not endorsing anyone. I just want to make that statement because I mean it”.

It's not news that CommieTommie can't keep his word (Harkin Lies) and the scientific community is united in that fact.

On January 26, when he announced his retirement, CommieTommie claimed he would not endorse a Democrat successor.“I don’t think that it’s my job to try to pick somebody. That’s up to the Democrats to do”. 

I do have to wonder if the togetherness for this public endorsement is the change in the senator’s schedule that had Harkin cancelling a roundtable on college affordability.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home