Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Running?

Cedar Rapids City Council person Monica Vernon said she is nearly ready to announce a run to become the Democratic candidate to replace CONgressman Bruce Braley.

According to Vernon --

I’ve talked to my family, and my family is extremely supportive. And my three daughters are extremely supportive. And my friends are very … I’ve just gotten a lot of support from more places than I anticipated.”

That says a lot about the candidate when she didn't anticipate support from her family, including her three daughters, or friends and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Vernon last made this blog in December, (All Over The Road) because she couldn't figure out why she was stuck six hours on I-80 during the worst winter storm to hit the state in at least three years.

That was after being warned by the Iowa D.O.T. to stay off the roads.

Suffice to say, that's not the kind of thinking we need more of in Washington D.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home