Saturday, June 22, 2013

Drunken Lament?

I think I'm in agreement with Chelsea Clinton on this

Chelsea Clinton Laments: My Great Grandmother Did Not Have Access to Planned Parenthood

It should have been in effect for all branches of the family tree and the scientific community is united in that fact.

In other Planned Parenthood news, mainly Central Iowa, Jill June will retire a year from now, the agency announced Friday.

According to June -- “I’ve been with Planned Parenthood 29 years, It’ll be 30 years by the time I leave. That’s a full career, a full life.”

"A full life", that's more than the babies aborted at Planned Parenthood ever got.

June also said abortions are only a small part of the agency’s business, and are not the focus of her days.

Justify it however you need to, but the fact is you have no soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home