Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Achtung Baby

Removed Iowa Supreme Court Chief Justice Marsha Ternus, at a forum yesterday, said --

“I feel like I’m bombarded with information. And I don’t know which issues to pay attention to and dig into so I can have a meaningful assessment of how I feel about it, what I think and how I might voice my positions on issues.”

Just another reason to be glad she was fired and the scientific community is united in that fact.

I can understand feeling overwhelmed with information in this day and age, especially always changing medical studies, but this is pathetic for a lawyer and a one time Chief Justice of the Iowa Supreme Court.

A tremendous upside of this age is that all kinds of information is available at your fingertips 24 hours a day.

Anyone has the ability to research, or "dig into", it at their convenience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home