Thursday, April 27, 2006

With Apologies to Jay Leno

I guess he already addressed this on The Tonight Show, but I couldn't resist after seeing both of these quotes in the New York Daily News.

April 22- Hillary in an article titled, "Border Battle". "A country that cannot control its borders is failing at one of its fundamental obligations," she said of America's "broken system."

April 26-
"You know, I think that I ... you'll have to ask him or his office." When asked why her husband has no visible wedding ring in his portrait recently unveiled for the National Portrait Gallery.

I'm supposed to trust she could handle the illegal immigration problem better, when she couldn't keep track of Bill for eight years in the Oval Office or any of the times prior to that and he's only one man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home