Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Brilliant!!


That or "Yarr, Genius" are two things my wife and I say when we come across something REALLY stupid. Leonard BOZO-well, a 72 year old man, on myspace is REALLY stupid!


http://www.myspace.com/leonardboswell

Myspace is a social network geared more for the younger, 25 and under, crowd. BOZO-well is
pushing his re-election on the site. I would think he'd have to list it as an inkind contribution, for his campaign disclosure, because it's a free site. His opponent, Jeff Lamberti doesn't have a listing. BOZO-well panders to the crowd with....Who I'd like to meet:

Everyone living in the great 3rd district of Iowa who will join the fight to get results for everyday folks, keep us safe from terrorism and make a commitment to the things we value: better schools, better safety, better jobs and better health.

Then there's a listing of his "Friends" all 565 as of this writing. These geeks post pictures to represent themselves and their user names too. Here's a few I found unique, as posted by themselves:


BrokenJoshua

"The broken one has arrived"

Male
27 years old
Des Moines, Iowa
United States

ha ha. fuck you.

"i never made a scene. they came to me."

Female
20 years old
urbandale, IOWA
United States


Bullshit Buffet

"totally"

Male
19 years old
Des Moines, IOWA
United States

Punk Ass Princess



Female
29 years old
Des Moines, Iowa
United States
Locally Famous

"live for everything die for nothing R.I.P Tookie"

Male
19 years old
Des Moines, IOWA
United States
It's obviously only a sampling. Maybe it's just me, but if I were a sitting congressman in a tough re-election fight, I wouldn't want these as my campaign "friends". I sure wouldn't want the media to find out either!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home