Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Rekha Rebuked


GAWD is she UGLY! My suspicion is she was a eunuch(hijra) in India.

Anywho... On July 9th I wrote about RekHA Basu's opinion piece on allegation's of U.S. troops killing Iraqi civillians (Therapy for Me).

I also e-mailed Ms. Basu asking for dates of columns where she had railed against al-Qaida for human rights abuses perpetrated against Americans.
I also advised her it would be nice if she could get as worked up over the facts of those abuses as she did about four allegations.

I doubted then that I would hear from her, and no surprise I haven't.

There was a good letter to the editor in today's Ragister about her column though. Les Baitzer of Des Moines pointed out that Ms. Basu had called for the U.S. to turn Iraq over to the U.N. and that U.N. "peacekeeping forces" in Africa have committed hundreds of acts of murder, rape, theft and abuse in addition to massive misappropriation of money and resources intended to help victims there. He also noted that she hadn't condemned the U.N.

Bravo Mr. Baitzer! Hoorah, Hijra!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home