Friday, August 04, 2006

My sentiments exactly


This comes from The Washington Times Inside the Beltway column (8/2)....

Israeli Ambassador to the United Nations Dan Gillerman doesn't like former President Jimmy Carter meddling in Israeli affairs.
Asked on C-SPAN's Washington Journal program to comment on Mr. Carter's opinion column in yesterday's Washington Post calling on Israel to withdraw from Lebanese territory and release its prisoners, the ambassador replied:
"I think that President Carter's appearances, op-eds, and speeches are an embarrassment. I think that they are an embarrassment to the great institution of the presidency. I mean, President Carter wasn't that great of a president to start with ... I really don't know what has happened to him over the last few years."

Jimmah, pictured splashing away the infamous Killer Rabbit...why does a picture of Elmer Fudd singing "Kill the Wabbit, Kill the Wabbit" pop into my head?, was the worst President of my nearly 5 decades. I could argue of the 20th Century as well.

My theory is Carter hates America and is still bitter over the drubbing he took at the hands of Ronald Reagan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home