Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Putting my money where my mouth is















My Congressman is Tom Latham (R) and he's facing token opposition.

With that in mind I made political contributions to 3 Republicans I'd like to see in Congress.

The first is a seat being vacated by Jim Nussle's run for Governor.

Businessman Mike Whalen, Machine Shed Restaurant & Johnny's Italian Steakhouse, is attempting to keep Iowa's 1st District in the (R) column.

Next is Jeff Lamberti, working to gain a Dummycrat seat from Leonard BOZO-well. It's time to put Iowa's 3rd District in the (R) column and send the old gray mare out to DUD!

Finally, Diana Irey has the task of taking Pennsylvania's 12th District seat from Dummycrat Jack "Cut & Run" Murtha.

Murtha has stabbed the U.S. Military in the back and now has hopes of becoming Majority Leader, second only to Speaker Pelosi!

I DON'T THINK SO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home