Sunday, September 03, 2006

UP your ratings


Chris & I were reading the Ragister this morning. I have a tendency to flip TV channels too.

I was perusing the local stations, having left 5 and moving to 8, when what did my wandering eyes perceive?

The girl on the right, Metinka Slater, was seated next to the girl on the left, Amanda Lewis. They were not at the anchor desk, but on the interview set. They had just finished speaking and were ending their newscast.

At that moment Metinka, dressed in a skirt and knee high boots, spread her legs----WIDE---to get up from her chair. The camera caught Metinka up close and personal!

It was QUITE the LIVE SHOT!

Classy too!

I guess that's why they're Iowa's News Leader!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Britney Spears stole this from Metinka??

10:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Metinka always looks like she dressed for a funeral......always inn black.

10:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home