Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Much to my Chagrin

Imagine my surprise when I surfed by CommieTommie Harkin's government web site, I like to keep tabs on the enemy, and found we shared Norman Rockwell for Thanksgiving.

Freedom from Want

By Senator Tom Harkin

At this time of year, I always recall that famous Norman Rockwell painting, "Freedom from Want," which portrays a grandmother placing an enormous roast turkey on a dinner table surrounded by a happy extended family. America truly is a nation of amazing blessings and abundance. And the holiday season is always a wonderful time at which to reflect on and give thanks for our prosperity and freedom.

Iowans certainly have much for which to be thankful....



He want on to talk about "Food Insecurity" and "Food Insecure Americans & Iowans".

The new government double speak that sounds so insincere, but that's redundant when talking about Dummycrats.

I am stunned and will be taking a lot of grief from my Conservative Friends.

I thought for sure we're polar opposites and that would make his vision of America more like this...













Must be a Warren County thing we shared.....SHUDDER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home