Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Battle Ax Is In


Hillary Rodham Clinton has announced that she is forming an exploratory committee for president, thereby launching a bid to become the first female chief executive of the United States.

"I'm in," she said on hillaryclinton.com.

Reaction was anything but mixed to the news (pictured)!

I think it's stupid of her to copy "Bambi" Obami's announcement path, via video on the web.

HRC says, "No matter where you live, no matter what your political views, I want you to be a part of this important conversation right at the start".

I'm sure I'll be welcomed with open arms to that "conversation"!

Former Iowa Dummycrat Party Chairman Rob Tully had a conversation about HRC last month...

"In the early states like Iowa and New Hampshire, Democrats really look at electability and quite frankly she is running against herself. "

"...the test will be whether she can beat the image problem, the perception out there that she is not electable among the general electorate."

Pollster Del Ali, of Research 2000, put it this way...

"I think Hillary strikes these voters the same way Senator John Kerry did in 2004. They would really like to vote for someone they really like this time. Hillary doesn't fit that characterization right now."

I can sum up my feelings this way, stop her now!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home