Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I love it!













Loved this Story Headline in the Ragister today....

"War crimes trial resumes with Saddam's seat empty".

I'm stunned that he didn't want to HANG around after his execution....DUH!

This caught my eye too....

"Spencer weighs running again for Congress"

It seems Dr. Selden Spencer wasn't satisfied with a 57% to 43% whooping by Congressman Tom Latham.

I guess he doesn't trust his Dummycrats pals in Congress to handle his issues of...

Ending the war in Iraq "as soon as practicable" or ending the culture of corruption that spurred his original run.

It's got some of the fiberals in the blogosphere all excited.

He's forming a committee to advise him whether to make another run.

I hope the neurologist has a shrink on his committee, because he needs to have his head examined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home