Saturday, February 03, 2007

4 Sure

I've been a Green Bay Packer fan longer than I can remember.

People assume you're a Cheesehead, but I tell them I'm moldier than that (though a life long friend/Packer backer did give me a cheese crown).

I was somewhat surprised to see that Brett Favre is returning for the 2007 season.

As I'd mentioned when I saw his interview after beating Da Bears, The Pack will be back, but not with #4 at quarterback.

I've subscribed to DirecTV's NFL Sunday Ticket since 1996, but this might be the season to actually take in a game.

As long as I'm on the subject of football, I'm going to go with Condi Rice and pick the Indianapolis Colts to win Super Bowl XLI.

Mainly because I have trouble rooting for teams in the same division as the Pack, sorry Fitzsimon's!

As a bonus though several Fiberals are upset because Peyton Manning, pictured with Favre, has supposedly given money to President Bush and Tennessee Senator Bob Corker.

I wonder how they're handling the fact that both coaches, Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith, are deeply religious?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home