Sunday, February 11, 2007

Ich Bein Ein Erlogen

I believe the German translates to, "I am a LIAR"!

I'd ask my wife, but it's 4:34am(in the morning) as I work on this and she's doing what normal people do...sleeping.

I'm sure she'll correct me later, as will our friend Pat.

Yesterday In BERLIN(New Hampshire), Hillary Rodham Clinton was called out for her 2002 vote to authorize military action in Iraq.

A man told HRC that unless she pulled a John Kerry Edwards and recanted her vote, he wasn't in the mood to listen to her other policy ideas.

"I want to know if right here, right now, once and for all and without nuance, you can say that war authorization was a mistake."

"I, and I think a lot of other primary voters, until we hear you say it, we're not going to hear all the other great things you are saying."

HRC went with her standard nuance, "knowing what we know now, I would never have voted for it."

I'm supposed to believe that when knowing that Bubba has been a liar and a cheater throughout their marriage hasn't changed her decision to stay married(?) to him!

Then like the liar she was shown to be on Thursday, she added...

"The mistakes were made by this president, who misled this country and this Congress."

3 Dog Night sums it up best for me, "LIAR"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home