Saturday, February 10, 2007

Popeye for President?

I have been underwhelmed by Mitt Romney, since I heard him speak and mitt him--oops met him at Principal Financial (9/28 Post...'08 Republicans).

I appreciate his support of President Bush and mentioned that I agreed on 5 issues facing this country...

Defeating the Jihadists

Raising the Bar on Education


Stopping Runaway Spending

Achieving Energy Independence

Affirming America’s Culture and Values.

He's just come across as wishy-washy.

The latest has been on the issue of President Bush's tax cuts, against them as Governor and for them now.

He's flip-flopped on abortion, gay rights, bi-lingual education and other issues.

Romney was in Iowa recently trying to claim the conservative crown...

"I'm not the most conservative candidate on every issue, but I am what I am..."

I've certainly had all that I can stand and I can't stands no more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home