Sunday, February 04, 2007

Channeling Joe Jones

As I mentioned yesterday, "You Talk Too Much" should be Joe Biden's theme song.

Biden appeared before the DNC and opened his remarks by asking, "So, how was your week?"

In an obvious attempt to disarm the comments he made about Barack Obama and other Dummycrat opponents.

Biden then said, "I truly regret the words I spoke of people I respect very much."

I'm always publicly disparaging people I respect very much.

How is that in any way considered an apology?

Because you can't go before the party of Howard Dean and not scream about Iraq, here's Biden again...

On Iraq, he said the proposed increase in troops is a "tragic mistake" and "I will do everything in my power to stop it."

He hasn't always felt that way.

Per The Washington Times... Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Joseph R. Biden Jr. has for years advocated increasing the number of troops on the ground in Iraq. But after Mr. Bush offered his proposal to do that earlier this month, the Delaware Democrat drafted a resolution rejecting the idea as not "in the national interest."

In the summer of 2005 here was Joe Biden on Iraq...

Sen. Joseph Biden Jr., appearing on ABC's "Good Morning America," disputed Bush's notion that sufficient troops are in place.

"I'm going to send him the phone numbers of the very generals and flag officers that I met on Memorial Day when I was in Iraq," the Delaware Democrat said. "There's not enough force on the ground now to mount a real counterinsurgency."

Biden argued, "The course that we are on now is not a course of success. He (Bush) has to get more folks involved..."

What changed?

The President is now for more forces on the ground so Biden, and other Dummycrats have to be against it!

It's a Groucho Marx "Horse Feathers" policy, they're not smart enough to realize they're asses!

I don't know what they have to say
It makes no difference anyway
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
No matter what it is or who commenced it, I'm against it!
Your proposition may be good
But let's have one thing understood
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
And even when you've changed it or condensed it, I'm against it!
For months before my son was born
I used to yell from night till morn
Whatever it is, I'm against it!
And I've kept yelling since I've first commenced it, I'm against it.

Lastly, in the fall of 2005, more genius that is Joe Biden...

"...Our large military presence-- while still the only guarantor against a total breakdown -- is increasingly counterproductive..."

How is the military presence LARGE when there's not enough forces?

How can it be a guarantor against total breakdown when it's countproductive?

Sing it Joe
You talk too much you worry me to death,
You talk too much, you even worry my pet
You just talk, talk too much
You talk about people that you don't know,
You talk about people wherever you go
You just talk, talk too much
You talk about people that you've never seen,
You talk about people, you can make me scream
You just talk, you talk too much


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home