Friday, April 27, 2007

So What Else Is New


Damn!

I missed the Dummycrat debate last night.

Actually, because I didn't watch it doesn't mean I missed it.

After all it was the "do as I say, not as I do crowd".

Want proof?

A flock of small jets took flight from Washington Thursday, each carrying a Democratic presidential candidate to South Carolina for the first debate of the political season.

...No one jet pooled, no one took commercial flights to save money, fuel or emissions.

As I recall, this week began with Earth Day and several candidates speaking out about "Gore-Bull" warming in Iowa.

Writing of Al Gore, here's his latest...

The sixth annual Tribeca Film Festival opened Wednesday night at a gala hosted by former Vice President Al Gore as the festival expanded its social mission with a slate of global warming-themed films.

The festival, which was founded after the Sept. 11 attacks to rejuvenate Lower Manhattan, opened with the premiere of nine short films produced by SOS (Save Our Selves), an organization to raise awareness on climate change.

I think SOS really stands for Same Old Shit.

And the scientific community is united in that fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home