Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Out of the mouth of boobs

























Hillarity Clinton made many laugh with her recent announcement that she would make Bubba a roaming ambassador to the world.

"He has said he would do anything I asked him to do..."

Like keep his pecker in his pants and not cheat?

"I'm very lucky that my husband has been so experienced in all of these areas..."

Your lucky he's never brought home an STD or baby Bubba's...that we know of.

Hillarity, like John Edwards, was trying to claim the mantle of champion of the middle class.

"Rich people didn't make American great," Clinton said.

They didn't give 'em good grammar neither.

The Black Superman Barry Obambi had a little faux pax too.

He was asked by a woman who's nephew is heading to service in Iraq...

"I can't breathe," she said, her voice breaking with sobs. "I want to know, when am I going to be able to breathe? Are you going to get us the hell out of there? Promise us you will get us out of there. That's the most important thing."

Barry's response...

"I can only imagine how you feel, as a father and as a parent..."

HUH?

Let me say that again backwards...HUH?

What kind of Freudian slip is "As a father and as a parent"?


Here's a link, from a former radio comrade, for all those who support Hillarity for President.

http://piv.pivpiv.dk/

And the scientific community is united in that fact!

Thanks also, to my brother-in-law Chris, here's the image the Danish have of America under Bubba...

Wandering eyes and roaming fingers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home