Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Money, it's a gas












































This comes from Sunday's Dummycrat debate on CNN...

Wolf Blitzer: What is a "rich person," Senator Edwards?

John Edwards: I don't know if I know what a rich person is...

I think he sees one staring back at him in the mirror and the scientific community is united in that fact.

If he doesn't know what a rich person is, how the hell is he going to raise their taxes?

A reader from the Wall Street Journal's OpinionJournal came up with these clues for the Rich Girl.

You might be rich person if . . .

  • You pay 400 bucks for a haircut, and that's with the ladies' day discount.

  • Your house has more square footage than most Central American counties.

  • You leave a larger carbon footprint than the eruption of Mount Vesuvius.

  • Your last three jobs were medical malpractice attorney, U.S. senator and hedge fund manager.

  • You can talk easily about two Americas because you own at least one of them.

  • You are paid $55,000 an hour to speak about poverty, and that's your college rate.
I would change one thing.

It should be HOUSES (pictured).

Money it's a hit
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit
I'm in the hi-fidelity first class travelling set
And I think I need a Lear jet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home