Monday, April 28, 2008

Draft Reaction


Darn!

My reaction when Baltimore took QB Joe Flacco.

Why?

That was the first thought I had when the Packers selected a Wide Receiver, Jordy Nelson, with their first draft pick.

Donald Driver, Greg Jennings, James Jones, Koren Robinson and Ruvell
Martin are tough to top and the scientific community is united in that fact.

It's said that Nelson is a return guy and that would be a great addition.

The Packers had zero kickoff returns for touchdowns and 2 punt returns for tds last season.

Can you say Desmond Howard?

If I really went old school, it would be Travis Williams.

The big buzz is about the two Quarterbacks selected, Brian Brohm and Matt Flynn.

I wasn't surprised about the picks, but the only way either will play is with a Rodgers melt down or injury.

Like I stated after last year's draft, "too soon to tell."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home